Dear St. Vincent de Paul Faith Formation families,
We are excited to have your family join us for this faith formation year, as we grow in love of Jesus, and learn more about Christ and His Church!
This promises to be a great year for all!
This year, we will be meeting in person for all of our Faith Formation classes.
In light of this, we wanted to take the time to explain the covid procedures and expectations, as we move forward, ensuring everyone’s health and safety.
The following protocols will apply to Rel. Ed. staff members, teachers, volunteers, parents, and children.
Please note: The newest changes are in red:
- According to the latest ECDoH Guidelines ( Sept 27, 2021), there are no more temperature checks or questionnaires that need be completing before entering our school building.
Before Coming to Campus:
If you or someone in your family is ill, please stay home and we will be sure to contact parents with make-up homework
While on Campus:
- If any student becomes sick, while on campus, student will be escorted to the faith formation office, while child awaits their parent for pick up.
Food on Campus:
- We will be offering snack during this year’s FFF program, Edge, & Life Teen programs.
- Please drop off food items in the school kitchen by 9:30 AM on the day of your FFF Program
- Parents and children will come to Walter Hall (by way of gymnasium) and help themselves to food and beverages before seating themselves.
Cleaning and Disinfecting:
- All tables, chairs, and objects will be sprayed with disinfectant and wiped down
We thank you in advance for your cooperation!
May God continue to bless you and your family in this upcoming school year!