First Communion instruction is received in the 3rd grade.
Sacramental preparation for First Communion will be taught by a trained catechist outside the Family Faith Formation Sessions.
Parents, your attendance is requested on the following occasions :
First Communion parent meeting, First Communion Enrollment Mass, First Communion retreat, First Communion rehearsal and First Communion Mass.
First Communion Important Dates (2023-2024)
* Parent Meeting: Oct 19th @ 7:30 PM in Walter Hall
* Enrollment Mass: October 22nd @ 10:00 AM
* Retreat: Saturday March 9th - @ 9:30 AM – 12:00PM (1 parent/caregiver attends)
* First Communion Rehearsal: May 2nd 6:30 -8:00 in the Church
* First Communion Mass: May 5th (Time - TBD) *May Crowning: May 12th @11am Mass
Classes: Sunday 11:00- 12:15 AM in 3rd grade classroom
Attendance: If a child is absent from sacramental preparation class, the child’s parent/ caregiver is responsible for teaching the missed lesson at home. A paper copy of lesson will be provided at the next class child attends. Please return the paper copy or lesson may be emailed to [email protected] or left in Faith Formation mailbox.