First Communion instruction is received in the 3rd grade. Sacramental preparation for First Communion will be taught by trained a catechist outside the Family Faith Formation Sessions.
Parents, your attendance is requested on the following occasions : First Communion parent meeting, First Communion Enrollment Mass, First Communion retreat, First Communion rehearsal and First Communion Mass.
First Communion Important Dates (2022-2023)
* Parent Meeting: Oct 27th @ 7:30 PM Emmaus Room
* Enrollment Mass: October 30th @ 9:30 AM
* Retreat: March 11th @ 9:30 AM – 12:00PM (1 parent/caregiver attends)
* First Communion Rehearsal: May 4th 6:30 -8:00 in the Church
* First Communion Mass: May 7 @ 11 am Mass *May Crowning: May 14th @11am Mass
Classes: Sunday 10:30- 11:45 AM in 3rd grade classroom
Attendance: If a child is absent from sacramental preparation class, the child’s parent/ caregiver is responsible for teaching the missed lesson at home. A paper copy of lesson will be provided at the next class child attends. Please return paper copy at next class or lessons may be emailed to [email protected] or left in religious ed. mailbox. Thanks.